Academic Programs and Departments
Our departments help you to define your path to success. Our faculty are national experts and our academic rigor is high. Opportunities for extracurricular activities, community outreach, research and professional networking are all available. Whether you want to change your profession or your life, ULAB is here to help you.
All applicants must have completed the Higher Secondary Certificate or their equivalents in any equivalent field of study.
Academic Qualifications for Undergraduate Admission
- At least 12-year schooling is essential for admission in undergraduate program. All applicants must have completed the Higher Secondary Certificate or their equivalents in any equivalent field of study. Students must have at least second division or minimum GPA of 2.50 out of 4 in Higher Secondary exam/ a US High School Diploma or equivalent In special case, if GPA is below 2.5 then minimum GPA 2.00 and total (Secondary and Higher Secondary) GPA 6.00 is required.
- If an applicant has taken the O-Level examination, he/she must have passed at least 5 (five) subjects with minimum GPA 50 and
In case of A-Level examination, an applicant must have passed at least 2 (two) subjects with GPA 2.50. Note that applicants with O-level and A-level certificates must have at least D grade in all subjects.
- The GCSE students also must have passed 5 (Five) subjects in O-Level with a minimum GPA of 2.50 and 2 (Two) subjects in A-Level a minimum GPA of 2.50.
Language Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL/IELTS score may be required in order to fulfill English proficiency level, if previous medium of instructions were not in English.
International Tuition & Fees
Application for admission
After submitting your application a member of ULAB International Affairs will contact you to complete your admission process. We aim to make the admissions process as simple as possible.
- Completed admission application form
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts/certificates
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Valid Passport (at least 1 Year Valid)
- Health checkup/medical certificates
Credit transfer is possible from an educational institution with a curriculum similar to University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh. A student may apply for transfer of credits of similar course/degree earned from another university/institution only after having gained admission at ULAB subject to a maximum of half the total credits applicable for the particular course/degree at ULAB.
Syllabi and Official Transcripts from all previously attended institutions/universities must be submitted at the time of application for credit transfer. Only credits of relevant courses in which s/he earned grade B or better may be transferable to ULAB.
[email protected] or