Academic Programs and Departments
Our departments help you to define your path to success. Our faculty are national experts and our academic rigor is high. Opportunities for extracurricular activities, community outreach, research and professional networking are all available. Whether you want to change your profession or your life, ULAB is here to help you.
All applicants must have completed a four-year or a three-year Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in any discipline with minimum CGPA 2.50 or its equivalent in any field of study.
Academic Qualifications for Graduate Admission
- At least 15-year schooling (12-year schooling + 3/4-year graduation) is essential for Graduate program.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4-point scale in all exams.
- Prospective candidates may have to appear for an interview before the final selection is made. Or, a standard score in GMAT/GRE.
- GRE score is required for the Master of Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering programs.
- GMAT score is required for the Master of Business programs.
Language Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL/IELTS score may be required in order to fulfill English proficiency level, if previous medium of instructions were not in English.
International Tuition & Fees
Application for admission
After submitting your application a member of ULAB International Affairs will contact you to complete your admission process. We aim to make the admissions process as simple as possible.
- Completed admission application form
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts/certificates
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Valid Passport (at least 1 Year Valid)
- Health checkup/medical certificates
[email protected] or